The deadline to apply Regular Decision to Columbia College or Columbia Engineering is January 1, 2013.
Please note the following items:
- Please read all of the Application Instructions carefully. Please note that Columbia accepts only The Common Application and additionally requires the Columbia Supplement. All first-year candidates must apply online unless they do not have access to the internet.
- It is strongly recommended that applicants review information on Columbia’s application requirements as well as our policies on required standardized tests, interviews and supplementary materials.
- Begin the Common Application or add Columbia to your list of schools. Note that we also require the Columbia Supplement, which is available through the Common Application’s website.
- For any technical challenges while submitting required documents online, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Any additions or corrections to the application must be submitted in writing, come directly from the applicant, and include the students identifying information: name and high school/secondary school; and Columbia ID number (C00…), Common Application ID number or date of birth. Applicants may submit the change(s) via fax or via e-mail to email@example.com.
- Regular Decision applicants will be able to check the status of supporting credentials after February 13, 2013. Due to the high volume of materials our office will be processing, we ask you not to call or e-mail with application tracking requests until after February 13, 2013.
- Please note that we do not track additional recommendations or supplemental materials.
- If you are applying for need-based aid, the deadline for submitting financial aid documents is March 1, 2013. Document tracking for financial aid materials will be available in late February. Please visit the Financial Aid website for more information.